The Institute for Change and Leadership in Albania (ICLA) and Edil-Al Company Albania, in partnership with The George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership,
will organize the first workshop in the series of
The Leadership Challenge Albania
(Additional learning building blocks will be offered throughout the year and forward)
Date: November 20, 2014
Time: 08:30 – 14:00
Place:Rogner Hotel, Tirana– Room:London+Paris+Rome+Stockholm
Purpose: The workshop, “Increase Your Effectiveness and Success: Grow and propel the leader within you”, is designed for leaders who are willing to drive significant change in the Albanian’s society.
Our Promise: During this workshop, participants will gain awareness and be exposed to The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® through facilitated lecture and experiential learning.
The learning brings forth a piece of the research, which speaks to the successful stories of leaders worldwide. These people understand the challenges of change in the society, are passionate about their talents, build healthy working relationships, communicate clearly, inspire and achieve extraordinary results We are certain that you will discover and meet some interesting people with incredible stories, while uncovering deeply your own.
This is a unique opportunity to receive a Workshop Certificate from The George Washington University, Center for Excellence in Public Leadership.
8:30 Registration & Coffee
9:00 Introductions and Welcome
9:20 Your story of leadership – What brings you in this workshop
9:45 The Leadership Challenge Framework/Research (lecture + facilitated conversation)
11:00 Your Values and Vision (round table discussion)
12:15 Leadership Luncheon Speaker (Ms. Zerbanoo Gifford on Inspirational Leadership)
13:00 Group Photo- Getting to know each other better & Networking, Certificates & Lunch
Through a different set of workshops – Participants in The Leadership Challenge Albania will be able to:
- Identify their own leadership strengths and areas for growth
- Communicate fundamental values and beliefs
- Focus people’s efforts on key values through their own actions
- Understand and support the organization’s culture, its strategic direction, and their own contribution to the company’s success
- Inspire others to share a common vision
- Search for opportunities to take the risks needed for growth
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- Strengthen others’ abilities to excel
- Recognize the accomplishments of others
- Be able to initiating and sustaining fundamental positive change for their organizations and society